Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's Banish As A Frontal Cone Aoe.

vandalism37

What if banish were cast as a cone AoE, dropping forward from the casting spot? Give its duration similar to the current banish, and let players drop 1/2/3 at ranks 1/2/3. It would stop trolling, allow for increased rift utility, and give players options to keep small groups of mobs in or out of the void. Picking individual targets isn't that great. Ripping a crack out of reality would be cool as hell, too.

I completely disagree.  One of Limbo's main strengths right now is his ability to finely control the enemies involved in comabt, and Banish being able to single out one and only one enemy or ally is central to this.  Cataclysm serves as a way to banish a group of enemies.

If you really feel the need to add an AoE banish, I could see it as a replacement for Rift Surge.  Keep in mind, though, that not every Warframe has to do everything.  Loki is much better at stealth and speed than he is at prolonged melees, while Frost is amazing at Defense but much less useful in other situations.  It's perfectly fine for Limbo to specialize in fighting heavy units and smaller groups.

I completely disagree.  One of Limbo's main strengths right now is his ability to finely control the enemies involved in comabt, and Banish being able to single out one and only one enemy or ally is central to this.  Cataclysm serves as a way to banish a group of enemies.

If you really feel the need to add an AoE banish, I could see it as a replacement for Rift Surge.  Keep in mind, though, that not every Warframe has to do everything.  Loki is much better at stealth and speed than he is at prolonged melees, while Frost is amazing at Defense but much less useful in other situations.  It's perfectly fine for Limbo to specialize in fighting heavy units and smaller groups.

This.  A frontal cone Banish would be the same as Cataclysm but without the range and is cheaper.