Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Bugs (Things I've Found)

Lareth87

So I'm not to speak for everyone and Its hard for me to filter and repost on everyone's page regarding bugs found. So I will post the ones I encounter here.

Starting with grustag 3... or whatever their name is, I've had spawns pop up 3 times in the last few days and every time it gives me (us) a kill credit without spawning, thus sadly, no rewards. I've encountered both stalker and zanuka hunter, though not my own mark so that could be something to note. I'm not sure if its me or if its the G3 in general but I've had them "spawn" 3 times for me personally without actually showing up.

I want to kill them already :-(

Bug #3

syndicate hunting party

I'm hated with cephalon syndicate and they keep sending those drone things and they all have regen shields, but they do nothing if there is nothing with shields to regen, they just stand there and recharge each other, you cant kill them and they cant attack. well just a few minutes ago I got them in an invasion defense and we were not allowed to extract because they were still there, that's probably something you need to look into

so, i thought they fixed the wrong planet faction invasions, unless I misread the patch notes, but ive been to invasions in both ceres and sedna, both grineer planets and helped the corpus fend off the invasion instead of the grineer.

Edited by Lareth87