Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Into Game

TribalUnicorn

Ok here is my problem i can go into my ship and do all the things inside it. If someone invites me 2 there lobby i can join, but when it goes into the loading screen with the ship you can fly around it loads about a quarter of the loading bar and stops. I have waited to see if it will work but it nva does.

Plz Help or Bug Fix for PLZ

Ok here is my problem i can go into my ship and do all the things inside it. If someone invites me 2 there lobby i can join, but when it goes into the loading screen with the ship you can fly around it loads about a quarter of the loading bar and stops. I have waited to see if it will work but it nva does.

Plz Help or Bug Fix for PLZ

Mine just lags everywhere ever since the second hotfix for U15... (I think it was 15.0.6)

my case is similar to you. Whenever I am loading into the ship or a mission, I need to wait for several minutes for loading. However, everything is fine when I am controlling Tenno to shoot or move.

Why does it take so long 2 load in waited about 15 mins till it actually loaded and it works fine but WHY!!!