Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Cannot Even Play The First Mission

W4RH3AD

Am I the only one who has yet to play archwing??

Since the update 15, everytime I tried to start the mission to get the Archwing stuff(Venus, Tessera) I would crash. My warframe would hang and the 'not responding' thing will appear, and I'd have to close it with the task manager.

Now, with all the hotfixes and stuff.. I was able to get pass the loading screen and into the game and also see my character before hanging and then crashing again. Sigh.

I've sent multiple crash reports already.. Is there anything I can do in my side, or do I just wait for further hotfixes?

Not that I'm impatient; really appreciate all the work and bug fixes that DE is doing, I'm sure I can wait if that is what is needed. Just curious as to whether I'm the only one who is still plagued with problems when it comes to archwing..

most of the people are experiencing tis problem. its becos after u15 the game is full of bug thus i guess they are trying solve this problem. it happens to most of the games so dun worry as i might b baq and ready in a few days or weeks. im having the same problem too. it sucks i noe.

• 4 weeks later...