The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 15 - Directx Issue

AntharArystoss

Well yes. Apparently disabling (unckecking the box) both Directx (10 and 11) from the Launcher reduces the loading time and let us play.

Now, I´m asking a DE (if there´s anyone around):

1- Without Directx, Warframe at least for me, is simply AWFUL at visual level. Before U15 I played it with everything at HIGH, and now it´s just like I´m using a Pentium 3 directly from 1999. Is this getting solved anywhere in the future?

I loved the game, and it´s like, I don´t want to let it go (Frozen style. MY GAME IS ACTUALLY FROZEN).

2- I use Windows 7 - 64 bits. 8 gb of RAM and a loyal AMD HD5670. I know my hardware is backdated but before U15, I repeat, it worked just fine. Does Warframe now needs more power at any level?

3- Lik dis if u cry evrytiem

Answer to  "I know my hardware is backdated but before U15, I repeat, it worked just fine. Does Warframe now needs more power at any level?" Nope just better optimization. XP users can't even enter the game. Wait for more fixes and optimization. With good optimization any game can run even  on "calculator".

Edited by Necr0Ra1se

I guess. I´m playing it now with everything on low settings. It looks awful but at least is not crashing. 

:(

Mine is crashing, also took a performance hit, load times are often long and randomly it crashes, crashes were introduced only after 8-9 hotfix.

I've been doing some crashing... Done it twice just today, and I am not even running the game on a calculator, but a machine supposed to handle pretty much everything... Except the evolution engine. This thing puts my beast down like an animal. Not sure what changed, since it didn't use to do this two months ago. 

Edited by TwiceDead