Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Excal Prime Nitpick

ShireDB

I've been running my Excal Prime again lately, and I noticed that the Excalibur Immortal Skin overrides the gold parts on him, but the other Prime frames have been fixed in that aspect. I think it would be awesome if this could be fixed, because I love both Excal Prime and the Immortal skin, and I don't want to have to pick between the two. :c

Immortal skins were never designed to work on Primes - and it has not been fixed on other Primes either.

You have to take the good with the bad I'm afraid.

They fixed Ember's on Ember Prime, and I don't really look at the other Prime frames that often, so I assumed that they were fixed as well. Would still be really nice if they fixed them all.

Lots of "Prime bling" goes away on Ember Prime when using the Immortal skin...

The leg... Ornamental... Things... are still gold, and that's more what I was talking about. I think I remember there being a lot of people asking for it, so they "fixed" it on Ember.

The leg... Ornamental... Things... are still gold, and that's more what I was talking about. I think I remember there being a lot of people asking for it, so they "fixed" it on Ember.

Because those are extra bits.  All the newer primes have extra gold parts on the normal default bodies.  Those stay golden.  Anything that's gold that's part of the normal texture will not be gold when applying a new skin.  Since Excalibur Prime has no extra bits at all, he has no gold when using the Immortal skin.