Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Archwing With Concept Art

DarkBlueNinja

After receiving some feedback on my first post I had blazingcobalt design this for me, check out his work here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/305901-archwing-concepts-concept-art-updated-with-nox-high-speed-archwing/

Name: Specter

stealthwingcoloringwip1_zpse0ee1b7b.png?

Health: 150

Shield: 100

Armor: 80

Power: 175

Speed: 150

Powers:

Evasion: Fly forward releasing flares to confuse enemies and their missiles.

10/14/18/22 flares per rank  25 power

While the basic archwing has flares, it doesn't have a good escape ability and this ability will help compensate. However, the skill fires fewer flares than the Odonata, it will move to get out of a heavy combat zone to help set up for its next run at its target.

Stealth: Turn invisible to the enemy for a clean get away, or a surprise attack.

10/14/18/25sec per rank  50 power

When you are invisible you will gain bonus to all damage by set amounts, melee will get the largest and then your gun having the least benefit.

Mine zone: Launch a missile that releases mines as it travels, or deploy a sphere mad of mines on a area. 30/45/60/75 mines per rank  75 power

The missile itself is a ballistic (non-explosive) missile that will travel in line of sight releasing mines that will home in if a enemy carelessly gets to close. Activating the skill while the missile is in mid flight will make it deploy the rest of the mines in a large small area, thus allowing skilled pilots to set up traps for their prey.

Cluster Missile: Launch a missile that homes in on a target and deploys many smaller missiles that will not be fooled by enemy flares.

1/2/3/4 missiles per rank  10/15/20/25 missiles in a cluster

With each rank up in this ability you gain one more missile, and each carries five more in their cluster launch. This skill to take down V.I.P. targets while mine zone would be more of CC.

Please tell me what you all think.