The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fragor

M0rgue

Fragor's pretty awful compared to the Gram and Scindo, honestly, since charged attacks ignore armour anyway and you should be using those basically all the time.

Awful!? Fragor's cool okay! D:>

Besides,  I thought Fragor has the highest base damage.

Do you like to go into a crowd and start swinging those blades like cray cray?

Please tell me you do. :P

Loki Dual Ether Modded for Raw Damage all the way

The swing Speed on it is Terribad however, and it is tied with the Scindo on Charge Damage with the Scindo doing an Innate 2x damage to Infested increasing your overall damage, whereas the Fragor just ignores the Armor on the target. If you want Charge Damage spamming however I have been told that the Gram is the way to go as it rides a middle line of Charge Speed from Long Swords and Charge Damage from Two Handers.

Fluffanutter

Fragor is tied with Scindo however, Scindo does triple damage to Infested. You also have to consider normal attacks are pretty inferior to charge attacks and all charge attacks ignore armor anyway. Mix that in with the horrible game breaking screen shake that effects your whole team I'd have to say it's pretty mediocre to bad. It's only true redeeming factor is the jump attack has a gigantic AOE which doesn't even get the armor ignoring effect it has.

Edited by DishSoap