Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Anyone Notice A Huge Drop On Affinity Exp?

iBread

51K xp on warframe?

You must've been spamming Sound quake 50 times.

lol no doubt.

When all your Warframes are lvl 30 btw, you'll probably want to get more melee xp, so try not to kill stuff with Warframe abilities. Though, Excal's Slash Dash, Ash's Bladestorm and both Loki and Ash's invis will give you melee xp instead of Warframe xp.

(Reason I say melee xp is cause there's tons of melee weapons)

Personally I prefer loki cause his invis lasts the longest, he's fast and is pretty much invincible when played correctly. (Melee weapons also do +50% normal damage while invis and +100% charged damage while invis)

lol no doubt.

When all your Warframes are lvl 30 btw, you'll probably want to get more melee xp, so try not to kill stuff with Warframe abilities. Though, Excal's Slash Dash, Ash's Bladestorm and both Loki and Ash's invis will give you melee xp instead of Warframe xp.

(Reason I say melee xp is cause there's tons of melee weapons)

Personally I prefer loki cause his invis lasts the longest, he's fast and is pretty much invincible when played correctly. (Melee weapons also do +50% normal damage while invis and +100% charged damage while invis)

Agree, whenever I see a host spamming ulti, I tend not to stick around with him/her, take away the fun;

I use Rhino cause his Iron Skin last even longer : )