Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Online.

stacey69

Groups just dont attempt to go further than wave 5 anymore incase they lose their mods. This has been an awful change to the game thats affected defense in a really bad way. Mission failure and lose ground looted items, fair enough. The problem is it has killed defense. You join, you leave a few minutes later unless you want to continue alone. Needs changing soon because the only real fun and anything near end game is defense in a nice group.

Im talking about Eris and Pluto defense not low level stuff like Kiliken.

I can only speak for myself but I'm regularily going to wave 20 - 30 on outer terminus.

More to the general point though: I too have some issues with defense missions right now. First, you can't join a defense mission past wave 5 because the mission objective is already completed... I was playing with 3 friends and a banshee part came up as reward for wave 15. one of them needed it but the rest wanted to keep on fighting, so we told him to claim it and rejoin the mission. But that is no longer possible.

Second, losing everything on fail/quit. While I welcome this in regard of leaving boss runs and things like that I see an issue in regards of defense missions. I don't want to be the devils advocate but I know there are people out there that choose battle and on the last second switch to claim and exit and suddenly you are alone on wave 20. Thank you very much. Maybe there could be some kind of checkpoint system after every 5 waves to which you fall back possibly even the one before the last.

Are you just a complain machine, seriously you've never said anything positive about Warframe.

Anything to say about the topic or just here to troll and act like a C***? i love warframe and like you i spent a lot of money supporting it. Read the topic and give me your opinion or go away :)

Anything to say about the topic or just here to troll and act like a C***? i love warframe and like you i spent a lot of money supporting it. Read the topic and give me your opinion or go away :)

Read the topic, don't agree with you. Done.

I just hope you're ready for the others.

Read the topic, don't agree with you. Done.

I just hope you're ready for the others.

Dont agree with...? Whats your opinion on how to make defense online more playable in its current state? As for the others im not 9 years old sitting behind a pc trembling incase someone says something bad to me. I came hear to see how others felt about defense at the moment and how they feel any changes could benefit it.

Waddayasay duuuuude ! ?:)

Dont agree with...? Whats your opinion on how to make defense online more playable in its current state? As for the others im not 9 years old sitting behind a pc trembling incase someone says something bad to me. I came hear to see how others felt about defense at the moment and how they feel any changes could benefit it.

Waddayasay duuuuude ! ?:)

Now I feel like an idiot (I am).

I don't care for defence, although I have experienced the abandoning of players in the DM (and this was before this patch/update).

Now I feel like an idiot (I am).

I don't care for defence, although I have experienced the abandoning of players in the DM (and this was before this patch/update).

I dont know what "DM" is mate sorry. I think you mean abandoning games after boss kills? Thats sucks a lot when players do that for sure. I also like defense a lot and would like to see it changed back to its previous state or improve the rewards per 5 waves. At the moment you can get a blueprint or rare card on wave 5 which most players accept. Also for doing 25 waves you can still get a silly uncommon fire mod which really annoys people. DE_steve said "defense had no risk" so he changed it to remove loot but he didnt do anything about the rewards.

Maybe let people know what they can get for another 5 waves.

Save loot per 5 waves so the punishment for failure isnt so harsh. Maybe this would encourage people to stay and play longer.

Offer credits that rise per 5 waves as there is no credit reward on defense at the moment.

what do you think?

I dont know what "DM" is mate sorry. I think you mean abandoning games after boss kills? Thats sucks a lot when players do that for sure. I also like defense a lot and would like to see it changed back to its previous state or improve the rewards per 5 waves. At the moment you can get a blueprint or rare card on wave 5 which most players accept. Also for doing 25 waves you can still get a silly uncommon fire mod which really annoys people. DE_steve said "defense had no risk" so he changed it to remove loot but he didnt do anything about the rewards.

Maybe let people know what they can get for another 5 waves.

Save loot per 5 waves so the punishment for failure isnt so harsh. Maybe this would encourage people to stay and play longer.

Offer credits that rise per 5 waves as there is no credit reward on defense at the moment.

what do you think?

DM is short for Defence Mission, also is short for Death match, although your suggestion is sensible. I've seen it before, but the thing is that the reward loot every 5 waves could lead to people leaving still because it may be something they want and they don't want to pass it up.