Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Gaming (Shadow Clan) - Official Recruiting Thread (25 Active Strong/knowledgeable Members) #1 Gate Crash And #1 Cryotic Front

(XBOX)Jacck F

SkTxBS1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elite Gaming Overview
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- We have currently have 25 strong active members (Plan to upgrade when we have 30 strong active members)
- Elite Gaming emblem, looks nice, for some reason the gold glows which is a plus :)
- Won every event
- Current alliance is "Chaos Theory"
- Everyone is pretty chill
- Fully complete Dojo
- We have people from all round the world; some from England, Wales, New Zealand, Australia, USA and more

- Large majority of members have a good strong knowledge of  how the game works

- PC background, many members also have played this previously on PC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ELITE GAMING ACHIEVEMENTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1 Cryotic Front 129,584 (Shadow Clans)

Cryotic Front was the first event for the Xbox One, and despite only having 15 out of 30 members, we managed to claim first place with 129,584 points. We also managed to achieve the top 5 spots in the personal leaderboards.

OJ8bLhm.png?1
U6oIm2S.jpg?1

#1 Gate Crash 1,003 (Shadow Clans)

The next event was Gate Crash, in which we scored 1,003 points and got another gold trophy. We tripled the second placed Shadow Clan's leaderboard score, and in total 7 of our clan members made it onto the first page of the personal leaderboards.

KHCSCAE.png?2

6QUAH9T.jpg?1

~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW TO JOIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Kind of Players we are Looking for       

- Strong Knowledge of the game (theory crafting ect)
- Be at least 17 years of age (Not a requirement but would be preferred)
- Ability to grind for events and/or run long missions
- Mastery rank of at least 4 (preferred)
- Participate in global events
- Active        

The Register/Apply, Respond on this Thread in this Format
- Xbox Gamertag
- Mastery Rank

- Did you migrate from PC?
- Preferred Warframe/Warframes
- Play style (Support/Damage Dealer ect)

(Sorry we are a fussy bunch but we are trying to achieve a very strong active clan)

Recruiters:
- G The Elite (Clan Leader)
- Jacck F
- The Grond
- stinkyfishnacho

Twitter -https://twitter.com/EliteGaming_HD
Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/EliteGamingHD

Edited by (XB1)Jacck F

Thought I'd post a mini/review as an outsider: Elite Gaming earns the use of its "Elite" title. Its players have an excellent knowledge of the game and their well-earned reputation in the xbox community is that of that of top notch players.

I'm probably not the only clan that thanks its lucky stars we're in a different bracket when events roll around.

-CamFred of Watermelon

Edited by (XB1)CamFred

We have 60 ppl in our clan alone n most of them are active plus we run a mercenary based alliance n we are recruiting so would you like to merge your alliance with ours?

I'm a currently only really dealing with the recruiting of players for the clan. If you wish to discuss alliance related topics you would be better to message "G The Elite" on Xbox.

Rushed By Blade

18 Years of age.

Central time zone.

Master rank is 13( 4.8k from 14)

I preferr to use Glaxion, Vectis or my boltor prime.

Frame is trinity for energy spam.

I prefer the support role. (bot lane support only lol)

You sound like your would fit in fine, I will get an invite to within the next hour. Feel free to drop into the parties. :)

Thought I'd post a mini/review as an outsider: Elite Gaming earns the use of its "Elite" title. Its players have an excellent knowledge of the game and their well-earned reputation in the xbox community is that of that of top notch players.

I'm probably not the only clan that thanks its lucky stars we're in a different bracket when events roll around.

-CamFred of Watermelon

Thank you very much for your comment.

I'm interested in joining. Rank 13 grandmaster just made it over from pc not that long gone ago and had to leave my clan in the process. I haven't had much luck with mature gamers on the xb1 so it would be good to party up maybe run a few nodes so I can see how you guys play.

I will get an invite sent out to you within the next hour.

Tried to send invite but your in a clan. Please msg in-game if / when u want to join still

Edited by (XB1)G The Elite

As a high ranking, long term member of Elite Gaming, I just thought I should add my two cents about life in the clan and how things operate, as I imagine that to someone that doesn't know us reading the forum post its easy to think we're just interested in getting really high event scores and topping leaderboards all the time. In actual fact, most of the time we're just a bunch of guys playing to have a laugh and a good time, and our success comes as a result of that enjoyment. Pretty much most days it's just a load of us sat in a party chatting S#&$, finding things to do, whether we're on Warframe or other games.

When the events roll around things get a little more focused, but it's pretty much still just a load of us in parties either running the events or trying to coordinate people into groups and get everyone their rewards before we focus on getting the high personal and clan scores. Although we aim to play Warframe at the highest possible level we can achieve, pushing the boundaries of what we can do and theorycrafting new ideas, even when we are all working towards a specific goal (such as event scores), the atmosphere within the clan chat and clan parties remains very relaxed.

To summarize what the essay above is trying to say, we want players that want to play Warframe at a high level, but more so we want people that will get involved socially and actually have a laugh with us. The most successful members we have are the ones that join our parties and chat with us regularly. The clan is a really social one, that's why we like to keep it small.

Good luck to anyone looking to join the clan. :)

ZERO, Elite Gaming Ancient

Edited by (XB1)ZERO7896

As a high ranking, long term member of Elite Gaming, I just thought I should add my two cents about life in the clan and how things operate, as I imagine that to someone that doesn't know us reading the forum post its easy to think we're just interested in getting really high event scores and topping leaderboards all the time. In actual fact, most of the time we're just a bunch of guys playing to have a laugh and a good time, and our success comes as a result of that enjoyment. Pretty much most days it's just a load of us sat in a party chatting S#&$, finding things to do, whether we're on Warframe or other games.

When the events roll around things get a little more focused, but it's pretty much still just a load of us in parties either running the events or trying to coordinate people into groups and get everyone their rewards before we focus on getting the high personal and clan scores. Although we aim to play Warframe at the highest possible level we can achieve, pushing the boundaries of what we can do and theorycrafting new ideas, even when we are all working towards a specific goal (such as event scores), the atmosphere within the clan chat and clan parties remains very relaxed.

To summarize what the essay above is trying to say, we want players that want to play Warframe at a high level, but more so we want people that will get involved socially and actually have a laugh with us. The most successful members we have are the ones that join our parties and chat with us regularly. The clan is a really social one, that's why we like to keep it small.

Good luck to anyone looking to join the clan. :)

ZERO, Elite Gaming Ancient

Well said. ps clan officer not ancient

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...