The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Constantly Crashing Computer/gpu

Protomann

It's always done this. I don't know what it is about this game specifically that brings out the worst in my computer.

Well, it hasn't always done this. I managed to complete 2 and a half hours of the first survival event miraculously.

At most, recently (the past ~year), I've only been able to play for at most an hour or so at a time. No other game does this. It's what's held me back from delving deeper into the world of Warframe.

I'm running it through Steam. I've verified, uninstalled, reinstalled, rolled back/updated drivers, I've updated Windows, I've checked temperatures, I've checked memory issues.. I cannot begin to understand what the F*** the problem is. I swear if it's something simple that I'm overlooking, I'm going to flip.

To be more specific, the game crashes at random intervals (or I just haven't noticed a common occurance). Crashing includes either my entire computer, my display drivers, or just the game itself.

I really wouldn't care as much if Warframe had an easy way to reconnect to whatever I was doing. Or if my drivers/game crashing didn't mean that I have to completely quit because of white/black screens. Warframe doesn't recover with the rest of my computer for whatever reason.

Anyway, if anyone has had this issue and resolved it or if anyone can help me resolve it, I'd appreciate it.

Random system specs:

Windows 7 64-bit, SP1
           AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
               AMD Radeon HD 6570
Edited by Protomann

"Evolution Engine has stopped responding"

This is happening all the time since latest two hotfixes, other players are also dropping from the game for numerous reasons making any longer game foolish to attempt but even shorter ones often end up being a waste of time, it seem to happen at random, turning off directx or physx ,tessellation, filters, whatever doesn't solve anything and system doesn't run out of memory either.

Win8 64 , 750 gtx

Whenever I crash it's interesting. I firstly freeze for about 1-2 seconds, and then the game runs normally for 1 second, then I crash. I just crashed in ranking up, was about to get rhino after grinding for a long time to get the components. A bit annoyed to say the least..

Edited by Harctor