The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Exit

RageOfDragon

Like improved deception (or additional level).

If to imagine it like improved deception then as energy system is down ship starts to collapse on parts. Move ur &#! as fast as possible or you will be in space forever.

Put ship in panic make grineers or corpus be in panic, trying to escape (they run from ship aswell) put in deception big locations with exits placed some where at high positions for which you have to jump and wall-run.

or if as an addition level: Ship is already separated you landed on it in and you have 5 minutes untill ur lifesystems is over. You jump from another cell of ship to another in space, you need to grab an disk with information, and get to extraction ship which is moving around.

What players think about that?:D Good idea to realize or bullS#&$ and let it be just great shooter?

"Get out before this blows up!" is great, but hard to balance for time so it doesn't feel laughable. Also, different skill level of players. Oh, and it would requie a lot of ... moving parts and failure states WF doesn't have yet. Falling down only resets you at the moment.

Also, different skill level of players.

Oh, and it would requie a lot of ... moving parts and failure states WF doesn't have yet.

Falling down only resets you at the moment.

So should be added at the ~30 :p

yet. It's just a thoughts a loud. I understand that it's a huge work to do (:

That's not good in my opinion. WF should be punished for falling down, by loosing half of what they have. Half health/ammo/power. That's just my idea ;)