The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ryse Of Abyss Clan Recruitment, Join The Fight Today! -Growing Clan-

(XBOX)BeGoodOrBeGone4

Looking for tenno to join the fight and sign with 'Ryse of Abyss'. Requirments: mic, good sportmenship and enthusiasm! That's it! Send me a message if your interested (BeGoodOrBeGone4) and help this clan grow further and become a place u can call your second home along with all you bretherin. Don't miss this opportunity!

Clan Details:

-Ghost clan (currently)

-Usable emblem

-Usable Dojo (under construction)

-Friendly Members

-Currently looking for friendly alliance

Do you need more Info? We can arrange a party chat!

-Contacts 'gamertags'

(BeGoodOrBeGone4)

(CackerAsmacker)

Edited by (XB1)BeGoodOrBeGone4

At this moment we have 3 total but there might be a few others on the way and being that there aren't that many at this point that leaves much space for higher ranks, we just need a few to join so the clan really takes off and more Join. The clan itself was just made 2 days ago and this is the first solid attempt at recruitment

well i would like to make 2 offers to you since your just starting out, first offer is that you guys could just hop to my clan where i have 60 ppl and we are highly active with a complete dojo with all important buildings and such, the second offer i provide you with is if you decline the first offer and that is to propose an alliance with your start up clan we have a 2 clan alliance at the moment and looking to expand, there are perks of accepting either offer and im online everyday and im also the warlord for my clan as well, if you need to talk it over then by all means do so i have all the time in the world