Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost First Person Shooter

KonRon

yesterday this happen to me, the camera moves inside my neck/back head and got stuck there the whole mission.

looking at myself

Warframe0321.jpg

camera angle next to a corpus

Warframe0323.jpg

another reference of the angle, that is my shoulder in the left

Warframe0325.jpg

when I was running the position of the frame changed and the camera let me see my head

Warframe0326.jpg

also lately...

the game freezes one or two seconds with a white screen when I use invisibility.

I know there are matchmaking bugs but I can't join a lot of missions, mostly I need to be the host to been able to play with my friends and when the game migrates the host the quick everyone in the party even the new host.

I have less fps in the liset than in the missions. I believe is the fog/particles.

I have a lot of lag/ low fps the first 20 seconds when I load a mission.

• 2 weeks later...

I got something similar to this on an alert for Europa.  Interestingly, what happened sounds very similar to this one on the PS4:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/326913-camera-stuck-behind-warframes-head-after-a-new-player-joins-existing-session/

The camera was directly behind the head of the warframe (which is the same), but I was in a Nyx Prime.  Which totally sucked (the bug, not the frame.  I <3 my Nyx).  ._.

Edited by Wrightwind