Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Developer Forum Polls

simeo77

Just saying a "polls" section written by the developers so the community could vote on new additions, fixes, etc.

Poll topics would be written only by mods (devs) and would be something along the lines of:

What new content should devs focus on:

- New Warframes

- New Abilities

- New Weapons

- New Maps

- Deeper Storyline

- Clan System

or

What is the primary bug effecting you?

- Disconnects

- Global Chat

- Spy Control Modules Going Missing (grr....)

The current feedback system in the forums seems like a mass BLOB of people complaining or suggesting and we don't really know what the devs are reallllllly focusing on. Polls put out by devs give us direct feedback to them in a simplified manner and this way the community would be able to more easily help the development of the game.

Edited by simeo77

You would be looking for Design Council. Part of the Master and Grand Master founder package

$100+ ?

Am I describing exactly what Design Council is? I thought what I was suggesting was a very generalized poll forum to help "point" devs in the direction of the community, not what a handful of people with cash want to see. (I'd upgrade to Hunter package and am doing my best to help the community but I have a baby on the way and a hundred on a game.....)

Maybe an example would be to say Design Council is like the Senate and Forum Polls is like the House of Representatives if that makes any sense?

Edited by simeo77

$100+ ?

Am I describing exactly what Design Council is? I thought what I was suggesting was a very generalized poll forum to help "point" devs in the direction of the community, not what a handful of people with cash want to see. (I'd upgrade to Hunter package and am doing my best to help the community but I have a baby on the way and a hundred on a game.....)

Maybe an example would be to say Design Council is like the Senate and Forum Polls is like the House of Representatives if that makes any sense?

It was the whole reason I shelled out so much on the game, to be honest. Having a hand in the development direction was well worth it to me.

It was the whole reason I shelled out so much on the game, to be honest. Having a hand in the development direction was well worth it to me.

I understand.

In a way I wish I was able to contribute more to the game because I truely enjoy it and I hope it succeeds well. Because of my current priorities in life I can't invest $100-$250 into a game just so I could say "the warframes skills need to be developed" or "hey, please take a look at the control modules getting lost mid-mission." but I hope the people who were able to spend that much keep everybodies interests in mind.

The suggestion of a general polling area was only one to open up to the general community and I truely believe a general polling section would not take away from the exclusivity the wealthier founders may enjoy in their more specific Design Council.

Edited by simeo77