The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ecliptal Reign/galactic Complex Is Now Recruiting!

(PSN)ShinsetsuTenshi

CLAN:
Ecliptal Reign is a clan that's still trying to get on its feet. We're not much in quantity but we're really friendly, generous and we're willing to help out. The only requirement we ask of you: Dedication. We'd be more than happy to help you level, farm for keys. Anything really, all we ask is that you return the favor by helping us when we need it whatever that may be and long-term members are more than welcome, if you don't feel like staying for a long time please don't bother joining us. We're trying to not just be an organization, we're trying to be really good friends with everyone so I don't want to make a new friend only for them to leave us next-to immediately. 

Why should you join? You should join because you want friends to turn to when you need help, and to have a good time. We're not tools to be used, we're people. Now of course becoming friends with us might have its perks at times but I'll withhold that information as it's to be a surprise for those that would really like to join us.

If you have any questions, please PM me or leave them here, I'd be happy to answer them.

ALLIANCE:

Galactic Complex is a growing alliance, 2 clans strong so far. Like the clan, we're not quantity, we're quality. We're determined. One of our allies has members but they're out of commission and probably will be for a long while now. 
We would prefer both quality and quantity however we're willing to accept either/or. There are no set rules yet, aside from using common sense. Nothing to hectic or confusing and I'm sure there will be rules set later, however since we're beginning there aren't any out yet exempt the aforementioned one. 

If you have any questions. please direct them towards GuardianAngel-VP on PSN, or PM me here and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thank you for your time, and don't hesitate to respond or ask us questions.

^^
~We'll rise together until the day we fall.