Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Galatics Clan Is Recruiting And Everyone Is Welcomed

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Hello Everyone thanks for taking the time to read this post i'm ChiefsFury some refer to me as chief... here is a little bio on me

my name is based off the Team Kansas City Chiefs and the # in my name represent my birth year...

I've been playing Warframe since January 2014 and am a full deadciated warframe gamer i'm currentally Mastery rank 13 and own all mods frames and primes alike and I have a dojo that's undergone a massive transformation that required a remodel to be more user friendly and while there still a ton of work to be done it's clearly starting to look very cool

we have 4 floors which I like to call it the basement, which is new and a work in progress

1st floor main Dojo floor

2nd floor a work in progress remodel almost complete!

and a 3rd Floor new and work in progress

we are a mountain clan right now we currently sit at 230 members and are looking to fill up to 300 however once we fill up I'll clearly have more spots opened because I plan to go around and kick the inactives out of the clan who no longer play warframe...

we have a big leadership group from commanders to warlords in an effort to try and have someone from the leadership team on all the time incase someone was too need help..

I stress to my leadership team and to everyone in clan to try and help one another out and play games and help out in anyway so that everyone in our clan can be strong at some point

I useally give away prime parts for nothing if someone from clan needs it and we have others like that too as we try our best to make sure everyone of our clan members can be strong and if I don't have the parts I will either try to get it or help u get it by doing void misisons and if we don't get it I always tell the ones in my clan to check with others in clan 1st to see if they have it.. so with that said I try to make it user friendly and if something goes wrong I always tell clan memebrs to refer to me so I can deal with It like if someone refuses to help ill talk to em and tell em to help and so much more

also all research rooms are in one hall as part of a user friendly dojo and we also have anywhere between 8 to 12 dualing rooms because I plan in near future to hold tournments to fight for plat prizes or even prime part prizes or full set prime part prizes and more once we get everything from decorations to dojo remodel done and recruitment to fulfill our destiny..

all though that plan could change right now all my leadership team plans to go forward with this.

with that said I have a rank up system in place where all u have to do is contribute to clan vault to give us credits to to be able to fight in future rail deployments help contiubute to dojo decerations and pass your required mastery test doing all

is a requirement for rank up in clan as with each clan rank up u unlock 1 new clan ability granting u access to new clan tools to allow u more control in dojo..

this system has been put in place to insure we keep our members active and commited to clan although we welcome anyone we do want people who are commited to Warframe and to our clan we don't want clan hoppers who jump from clan to clan this is by far a major requirement to join I will say that outside of being active and being commited to clan wand warframe there are no other reqiuremnents to join all mastery ranks 0-30 are welcomed although we would love to have some more mastery 10 or higher guys in clan this is a clan that welcomes everyone..

I want to stress what we are looking for as we are part of the V for Vendetta Alliance which fights for what right

we need active warframe players who will join and be commited to clan we don't want clan hoppers though so be sure you will be commiteed

also one of the biggest reasons we need your commitment not only to assist and help out our players and for our clan to have more active members on for clan mates to be able to play with

but because we also support our Allinace V for vendetta in rail wars helping them to accomplish there mission..

also we have deployed rails in past but haven't in a while because we are needing to fiil vault up but future rail wars could be coming soon.. not a lock since we support V and spend most of our time assisting them.. while it's a plan for the future I always draw out future plans just in case

meny future ideas and stuff are always being drawing up and update our members once we know and if u ever have ideas or suggestions we listen and think it over your ideas are always welcomed

one thing I will also mention we want good clan mates no trouble makers we don't want people who want to spam chats and alliance chats just to stir trouble note we and our alliance have a 0 tolerance policy aginest spamming any users caught will be removed or delt with so please be sure before u join that ur cool and everything

though im not asking for everyone to be on at the same time everyday I do want everyone to be active as much as possibale and on at different times so theres always people on 24/7 if possible so clan doesn't appear dead..

also we have an alliance and clan emblem and so much more

i'm useally online all the time unless im busy or doing things out in real world otherwises im on everyday and most of the day during afternoons and evening hours till bedtime and I useally respond to all messeges

if this all sounds good to you and your interested In joining please hit me up in game or message me on psn at chiefsfury1984 and i'll send you and invite once i'm on and see ur message..

also i'll be checking here everyday once or twice a day if possaible to see if anyone wants in..

thank you for taking the time to read and sorry this was long but wanted to go into details about my clan thanks again go galatics

If this all sounds good to you and your interested In joining please hit me up in game or message me on psn at chiefsfury1984 and i'll send you and invite once i'm on and see ur message..

Hi Chief, I'm interested in joining a clan and yours seems pretty decent, I'm relatively new so I'm not 100% confident in how the game works, but if you're willing to show me then I'm willing to learn.

My PSN ID is; Waa-Laa

My timezone is UK

I mainly play on evenings 

hey there waa-laa i'll send you an invite later this afternoon once I get on warframe so be on the look out for it ok cya then....

edit I've removed some inactives and are seeking tons of active players after booting inactives we currently sit at 183 members so pm me on psn and I'll still be checking here sorry I couldn't get back with you sooner waa laa but I was busy doing that yesterday and getting recruites in recruiting chat so i'll send u an invite once I'm on thx

Hey Waa-Laa I went ahead and sent you the invite b4 the Chiefs Game comes on so that way I don't forget all though unlikely I don;''t take that chance so Welcome to the Clan we are currenlly at 184 or memebers at the minute but am constently trying to send out invites to fill up to 300 most of the people I kicked yesterday were offline 50 plus days no longer playing warframe or has no longer signed into the psn so with that out of way 4 now I opened more slots for everyone in clan to invite people  so when you join feel free to invite people or even friends you know

as you have that abilty so cya all online later today go chiefs!!!

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Hey Waa-Laa I went ahead and sent you the invite b4 the Chiefs Game comes on so that way I don't forget all though unlikely I don;''t take that chance so Welcome to the Clan we are currenlly at 184 or memebers at the minute but am constently trying to send out invites to fill up to 300 most of the people I kicked yesterday were offline 50 plus days no longer playing warframe or has no longer signed into the psn so with that out of way 4 now I opened more slots for everyone in clan to invite people  so when you join feel free to invite people or even friends you know

as you have that abilty so cya all online later today go chiefs!!!

Thank you for the invite, I'll be on later tonight. Please bear with me though as I don't have as much time as I'd like these days (work and family get in the way lol) but I'm still honored to be part of the clan. I also don't know anyone who plays warframe so I'm pretty much relying on yours and the clans help.

Thanks again.