Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Kind Of Visual Effect For Higher Leveled Sentinels

FrameWar143

Like a lvl 30 one can be slightly bigger in size or have a small aura around it.

If you really feel like changing things up you can incorporate this into the warframes. Same idea, higher level equals some aesthetic reward. If you're about making money you could also work some cash shop item into the mix that unlocks the feature of a bonus visual attachment.

My sentinelle is big enough with the tail and the wings attached on it XD

dont want it bigger plz

----------------

Also like they could add wings and tail on sentinelle, i am sure we ll got some sup part for frame too

but i feel like they will be stats changer (not like i complain) i love con/pro  acc that can change gameplay

-----------

Edited by Tsoe

<p>@ Tsou</p>

<p>yea the sentinels are big enough. i'm use to traditional pets where they're on the ground so then you want them to be big. but perhaps like a lvl 30 sentinel attachment piece.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>more stat changers might be interesting. i like the different helmets with different attributes so maybe like different gloves.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>@ Tetsmeha</p>

<p>there's no difference when leveling them. the only way you change appearance is through skins for wep/equipment (from blueprints and cashshop).</p>