The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glitched Enemy Stuck On Defense Mode

datbear

not sure if this happens to anyone else but everytime I play defense mode there's always a glitched enemy that is behind walls or something, we can't find it or kill it. And no one wants to quit and get penalties.

mods please fix this

Which maps have you experienced this on? Where does it say the enemy is?

Kiliken in Venus, unfortunately the marker bounces all over so tieing down a specific location is impossible.  We covered every inch of ground spending over 30 minutes looking in niches, ledges and everywhere we could possibly go.  This included climbing the cliff face as far as we could.  The only location I could tie the enemy to, would be at or around the semi-circular overhang. This only occured when standing at the Cryopod, any attempt to move to the original location caused the enemy marker to jump across the mini-map.  Therefore it becomes impossible to tie the enemy to a single location.

It should be noted that this occured on Wave 6.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Lately I've noticed on defense there are doors that should be locked down, like where you start, that remain open. So instead of being able to stay by the core and the enemies come to you, you now have to go hunt them down. On some levels it is now possible to go find the extraction zone on defense and leave early. Like for example on wave 6, or even on 1 if you so choose. Gaia and Lith (Earth) for example, are examples of where this happens.

Edited by TechnoDrift

Is it the map with the Landing Tower? I'm curious where they are physically getting stuck in walls. I know the last guy of each wave seems to always get scared and 'hide' (I've spoken to a programmer about this), but I've never seen them IN a wall.