Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overload skill from volt sometimes not doing dmg to any mob at all (normally gets dmgd)

Akrilor

I've noticed that some of the times I've used overload has a bug where even the most basic mobs of any faction are not damaged at all, and these definitely weren't overload resistant ones. In these cases rooms full of mobs had 0 damage taken overall, when normally htese same mobs get damaged.

Could you please look into this

Edited by Akrilor

If you are using Overload in an area without any electricity and the monsters you are using it on aren't robotic it won't hurt them as far as i know.

Correct me if i'm wrong

Sort of. I think it's actually that there is a small radius around you that does direct damage no matter what then MOST of the radius of the ability is relying on exploding electrical systems.

Generally, I wouldn't use overcharge in those really large rooms that pop up sometimes because the lights are so high up.

Sort of. I think it's actually that there is a small radius around you that does direct damage no matter what then MOST of the radius of the ability is relying on exploding electrical systems.

Generally, I wouldn't use overcharge in those really large rooms that pop up sometimes because the lights are so high up.

Ah, now that I think about it the high lights could possibly be why I didn't get any damage, but I did forget to mention that there was definitely electricity in the room when I did it. I'll do some more testing with it then.