The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan For Begginers And Intermediates

Hexostorm

Hi guys, I am the warlord of the great clan: TitansHorde. And we would like people to join our forces. We will idealy take begginers - intermediates to join the ranks. We have big hopes for the clan and want to expand our authority all over the galaxy, but every clan has to start off small. So if you are interested leave your username in the comments and I will invite you as soon as I can. Thanks-

Hexostorm 

MR2, lvl 30 Excal, building Volt, Rhino P, and Odonata. 37 hours since I started a week ago. 4k kills, 10%headshots, 6s cyphers. Currently a ranking member of a mountain clan. Ideally Im planning on joining a recently conceived clan or a large moon clan in a large alliance. Obviously, youre the former option so Id like to see how it works out.

Same IGN as my name here, pretty sure its rarely different. Pacific time zone.

Hi guys, I am the warlord of the great clan: TitansHorde. And we would like people to join our forces. We will idealy take begginers - intermediates to join the ranks. We have big hopes for the clan and want to expand our authority all over the galaxy, but every clan has to start off small. So if you are interested leave your username in the comments and I will invite you as soon as I can. Thanks-

Hexostorm 

if u help me getting what i need,well....yea i`l join ur clan

I'm interested in joining. I think I can become very good at this game, and a good asset to a clan.

2,164 kills, 516 headshots, 25% headshots, 45% weapon accuracy...If I would have known it kept track, it would be higher. :(

Silver Initiate, half way to Gold Initiate, 10 hours played. Looking to bump that up this weekend. :D

Username: ColdAlbinoPenguin. Err, well, I guess I post with my username, but there you go. :P

Edited by ColdAlbinoPenguin

• 1 month later...

I would like to apoligise for not inviting anyone. I have been having warframe related troubles recently but they are sorted now and i will invite all of you. Furthermore, please insure you are not in a clan as I can't invite you if you are.

Thanks

Hexostorm

P.S. Recruitment is still open as I am much more active on Warframe.

Edited by Hexostorm

Hi,

Im an old returning player getting back into warframe and Im interested in your clan, pretty sure Im lvl 5 the game has changed drastically and I think I need some buds to help me peice it all together. Active pretty much daily 

~ Onyxian