Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abzu

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Concept.

191 posts in this topic

We can call him Aquaman!

His Ultimate should be the power to control sea creatures.

We can call him Aquaman!

His Ultimate should be the power to control sea creatures.

He controls water, not animals.

"Why such a strong desire to keep him male?"

Because I like playing males and he's compliments ember.

i want the first skill to be like the water prison kisame have in naruto that was awesome and a shark helmet would be good.

how bout a water whip as a skill that would be cool

Overall, good job!

As someone posted above: 9/10

I had an idea for one of his powers being to capture targets in some kind of big water bubble, making them immobile and unable to perform any action for a set period of time (seconds).

my 2 cents..great job, again! I hope it gives DE some more inspiration on future warframes.

Great job, once again!

Water you sayin'? That's just lewd.

I know, right? This really gets me steamed.

what if he had blue water flowing from his back, leaving a trail behind him similar to how ash has smoke coming out of his right hand

and what if he could wield 2 katanas that shoot water from their eyes whenever he lands a critical hit?

and his name should be "Aquanique" (from aqua which means water and unique)

we should also change his ultimate skill to this :

Tsunami - 100 Energy : Huge Tidal Waves appear from the walls crushing down the enemies in the area and drowning them. It can knockback and stun bosses for 10 seconds.

This concept only works when you show the art you posted in the /vg/ thread, you dill.

Rahab here kind of suffers from Rhino's skillset syndrome, that its 3 and 4 are similar enough that you only want to keep one of the two, most probably the ult. However, a character that supports a nuking playstyle and allows people to see BIGGER NUMBERS pop up when using their skills is something I can definitely get behind.

Especially with flowy watertube dreads.

Natty dreads.

Seriously low base health for a Frame that's supposed to get up nice and close, but hey. His Shields are sick. 

I was excited to see if we get a water or wind based Frame next, so this got my backup. <:

This concept only works when you show the art you posted in the /vg/ thread, you dill.

Rahab here kind of suffers from Rhino's skillset syndrome, that its 3 and 4 are similar enough that you only want to keep one of the two, most probably the ult. However, a character that supports a nuking playstyle and allows people to see BIGGER NUMBERS pop up when using their skills is something I can definitely get behind.

Especially with flowy watertube dreads.

Natty dreads.

I made it so his 3 fits more a nuking playstyle, upgrading it increases it's damage and range.  It has much farther forward range than torrent while torrent is useful for it affecting all around/soaking them as well as the knockdown versus spray's stagger.

I made it so his 3 fits more a nuking playstyle, upgrading it increases it's damage and range.  It has much farther forward range than torrent while torrent is useful for it affecting all around/soaking them as well as the knockdown versus spray's stagger.

Works for me either way. Since with that amount of shielding, I'll just up the shielding and shield regen. And all the Continuity, Range and Flow modules I can stack on that bad boy.

Fingers crossed. 'Cause I want to see this.