Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please,explain Me How Pvp Can Ruin This Game

Paschymat

Dusklite said "Although I'm totally indifferent (= neutral) to the matter and even stated that I'm somewhat shocked as to how a PvE community can be so toxic and hateful in general."

Sorry but i had to reply and say i have seen what hardcore and even relaxed pvpers are like and they make us pve'ers look like single cell organisms. They can destroy anything in hours and have more rage than a pitbull terrier.

Not picking on you but this kinda made me go aaaaaaahh.

Dusklite said "Although I'm totally indifferent (= neutral) to the matter and even stated that I'm somewhat shocked as to how a PvE community can be so toxic and hateful in general."

Sorry but i had to reply and say i have seen what hardcore and even relaxed pvpers are like and they make us pve'ers look like single cell organisms. They can destroy anything in hours and have more rage than a pitbull terrier.

Not picking on you but this kinda made me go aaaaaaahh.

Actually, you ARE picking on me right now. What makes you think I even have any interest in actually playing PvP?

I avoid communities like in LoL like the plague (actually the whole game) for the exact same reasons you stated. It's just that I truly don't give a hoot if DE decides to implement PvP later on in a way that doesn't really affect the PvE part and tried to convey that DE has currently no plans for it.

That's all.