Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] "auras Mods" Endgame Mods.

Andysowhat

Goal of this Idea is so you can grind even more for mods making a longer and more exciting endgame. (since I like grinding) and it will also allow insanly crazy hard difficulties. and impliment better 4man squads with indepth tactics on who takes what auras.

so here is the Idea.

when you maxed out two mods of the same type. you can combine these 2 mods into an "aura mod". which give your entier team that is standing close to you the effect of the "aura mod" you have equipped.

example.

I have two maxed "point strike mods" which give 150% critical chance. when I combine these I get a 25% critical chance "aura mod" and If I wanted a stronger "aura mod" I have to fusion another "aura mod" of same equal strength. (aura mod + aura mod = stronger aura mod) (stronger aura mod + stronger aura mod = even stronger aura mod)

Edited by Andysowhat

....what the christ is going on in this thread.

So let me get this straight, you want the entire team to get multishot +120% aura, PLUS their own individual mod? Great, so if we have 4 players with this aura that's 480% multishot. Do you see how broken that would be? 

@SSJXThead Also I'm sorry but why would a MOD give you a warframe ability? Shouldn't you discuss that in warframe discussion section?