Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Feedback...

Sir_Caleb

I got Limbo yesterday, and I started to play him today. I got him to level 10 just now and what I have played so far is that he is amazing. I love his style. He basically controls the ebb and flow of battle. The damage he can dish out with his abilities seem pretty reasonable. Honestly the only I want to see changed it the ability to be able to pick things up whilst in the void, and the ability for other players to cancel the trolls. That one aspect of him gives him a bad name, and people are like, "oh god", when I get into a game... I don't like that. Thanks DE, I love your new frame.

Especially when ability is abused - not allowing pickups (he picks up - cast ability - and moves on = teammates have to linger around until effect has worn off to get health/energy etc.  pickups)

Or puts teammate in rift - (preventing him to kill or to pick up resources - takes the kill and resource for himself - and moves on)

Some players use this warframe to their own advantage and not using it to benefit the team effort - in fact some use it to slow down teammates.

Not much fun to play with a spiteful Limbo as a teammate (some people think this abuse it is funny) - abilities of warframes should not be able to disadvantage other players (like Vauban casting bounce in the middle of a doorway - preventing teammates to pass until the effect has worn off) . . . etc.

My mission fail rate has become much more than it should be - when such an  Limbo is encountered I just forfeit - not because I don't want to do the mission but because I want to enjoy it as well (that is part of why I play - but when the fun is spoilt what is the point to continue?)

I was considering to get Limbo but after my encounters with a Limbo as teammate I am not so eager anymore! :(

Well , we cant get rid of trolls , atleast there may be people like me who maximize range and strength with lowest duration possible :-/ More spam with huge map coverage is better than low cover and stupidly long duration  imo , after all cataclysm is mostly all about the Rift Surge .