The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Pc)Looking For A Cool, Casual Clan? Lunar Dragon Is Now Recruiting!

NecroStone

Hello, my name is NecroStone, current leader of clan Lunar Dragon.

We are currently a small Storm clan clan, affiliated with the Vanguard Council, while they don't do much their a very nice band of tenno, all of our members are nice people and will help, and or listen to you if you have a problem or concern, our dojo is moderately large, and is easy to navigate, all of the research is currently completed, and if a new weapon comes out its usually in the progress of being researched day of release. There are 3 simple rules to follow in Lunar Dragon

1. Be respectful to all other members

2. Respect the Dojo, and all who work on it

3. Just have fun!

if you wish to join leave your I.G.N below, and I'll send you a clan invite as soon as i can, and if you have any questions about the clan leave them below. We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at Lunar Dragon!
Edited by NecroStone

My IGN is Yemaco, im fairly new. Getting the hang of the mechanics and just needing somewhere where i can ask questions as they come along and be given some direction. Wanting to learn more of the core mechanics of the game. On fairly regulerly (since LOL season ended). Would love to join a clan and be able to get some direction in the game.

My IGN is theepickerru. I started this game about a week ago and I would like to learn more, and this clan seems like a great place to do it. I would really enjoy joining a clan and learning the basics. 

IGN: Yjestro

Fairly new myself, but hoping to learn more and being part of a Storm size clan with intensions of helping new players seems ideal to me.

Sent Invites out to both of you

my IGN is thebobinator2000, i would love to join your clan, the one i am currently in is never active. ive been playing for a year and a half now and i wouldnt mind helping out some newcomers and i noticed there are quite a few who want to join your clan. im hoping to receive a reply soon so i can hopefully join the ranks of the Lunar Dragon.

Edited by thebobinator2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...