The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Designs

RAMV

I hang around on /wfg/ and I've been doing warframe ideas suggested by posters in the threads for a while now but I hadn't thought to post on the official forums until recently so I guess I'll dump my work in here.

563iWXj.jpg

This is the first one is my original idea for a frame called the "Vex." When I posted it in /wfg/ they also gave their own suggestions for various frames and I did my best to do some art for them.

The first request was for a poisonous frame and a non-combat focused/support stealth frame-

WMWqYUN.jpg

So I made these two. They didn't like the poison one, but they liked the stealth one and named it "Eclipse."

tOuZnLT.jpg

Eventually I got asked by a few posters to "Enemy frames," frames that had been turned into enemies like the corpus mag-

KEQA6Cd.jpg

and the infected trinity-

gRJYpof.jpg

All in all I'm having a lot of fun doing requests and so I thought I'd take it here, if you guys have any requests I'd be glad to do them.

Excellent artwork!

Perhaps you could flick your artistry at various fanframe concepts? That'd be a complex task by itself.

That's the idea!

Oh and for posterity-

d2Yvk44.jpg

Catframe

Edited by RAMV

Catframe

Srsly? XD

But the hell... You have some talent in design. Many people can draw but it's another matter to design an object in a way it lucks unique and interesting even to someone who has seen many pictures in this genre. (And believe me: I have seen a S#&$load of sci-fi pictures during my search of inspiration for my projects.)

Do you have a Deviantart presence or some other online presence like a blog? Would like to the more (and maybe further developed) pictures from you.