Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Buy Founder's Pack

mizard

I tried to buy the founder's pack from both steam and the warframe website and on both cases my payment does not go through, I then tried the whole "use steam wallet" and after putting money on it (which proves my credit card or paypal is not at fault) I don't even have the option to use it.

So please tell me, how can I buy a founder's pack if they refuse my money??

P.S: I tried throwing money at the screen but then got a message saying stop throw coins from it.

I have tried this too but the ultimateplay decided that my card is not pretty enough for them and according to paypal they cancel the order every time it is send through.

Tried to just enter my credit card details and can't buy it too.

From what I have seen in this forum it appears to be something ultimateplay does quite often, which is why I was asking for at least a word from DE where they acknowledge the issue.

I have now been trying it since a month and well I am still at the same point as I was when I started. 

Well I have been looking around on the forums and it seems that either DE wont do a thing or they can't, this last hypothesis also includes the fact that they simply can't comment on it, must be some bugs on their interwebs stopping them from seeing pages with this issue (well they did see some only to lock it).

As it is I can't recommend this game to my friends or even play it as simply trying to collect all the frames and weapons is out of my league because slots for those are gated behind platinum.

So ya the game looked fun gameplay is great but communication from the devs is lacking and I find myself wondering if they ever fix this would I still be willing to support a company that gives me as much answer as a mute even after over a week for my thread and a month or more for other threads.

Most free to play games try to keep their clients happy cause that is the only way they can continue to survive but DE seems to be content with this situation and getting more and more people pissed about.

I guess I ll go back to play dota 2 and LoL seeing even if they take 4 days to answer on issues it is still faster than DE.

Sorry for this "mean" message but ya I had a lot of hopes for this game.

Edited by mizard

I still believe the game is fun, but indeed, at least being able to choose between (working) payment methods would be nice. I registrated through steam so I can only use steam wallet. Thanks. I want to use paypal? Make a new profile! (They said it, not me.)

Steamwallet only lets you move certain amounts of money (5 eur, 10 eur, etc.) and none back as far as I can tell. No way I would use that, when you have to send 5 euro to buy a 4 euro pack (throwing 1 out the window if you cannot send the remaining back...).

Again, this is an open beta. Of course it's buggy - though it would help them to be motivated if money would flow in even during these times right? :)

Update

Now when I try to purchase Platinum, SteamWallet offers to add funds exactly the amount I need. I don't remember this appearing before when I tried this. Is this a recent change or was I blind all this time?

Edited by K_Shiro