The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15.2.0 Is A Bad Update

ResIce

The first is the interception of modifiers.

He caused the whole point of the beginning of the four occupied the enemy.

It may be able to rely on force to suppress the common ground.

But in the universe interception.

But there is a start distance punctuation 1500M

Another energy cosmic war ARCHWING changes

When the enemy villains continuous light boat throwing missiles for me.

I know that we must put the two skills to dodge missiles.

But once 50 to consume energy,

but he is 0 consumed continuously throw missiles against us.

This is also with relatively low clever to make up. but if there tried to play DE Uranus interception ??

A full-screen missiles fly back to me over

And the enemy is infinite.

Why not be able to limit the number of such enemies do not have to.

Why should all go into the enemy of all four points. Limit the number of MOD fall.

And two Warframe

"Just let interception unlimited number of enemies will not solve all of it"

Does not require the skills of many WARFRAME pain funerary objects with the players together in the reputation system

Today, this change is not only to change the VIVER die the death of the universe changed

My English is not good that are used throughout GOOGLE translation.

If you can understand the content,

I believe I probably would know that this error correction DE

Not NERF WARFRAME skills MOD number beginning four points were all occupied enemy.

But let intercept enemy have fixed the blame rather than unlimited

Simply put interceptors into a fixed number of enemies.

No need to modify the number of MOD drop does not need NERF WARFRAME skills.

Do not need to let the enemy occupied the outset four points. For a VIVER not need even ARCHWING buried together.

DE may have tried to play Uranus ARCHWING?

Lightweight boat full of villains throw missiles against the players.

Even if the players want to throw lure missiles but now consume up to 50 skills not want to put energy.

Let alone an enemy with EMP burst open teammate once you want to save 100 energy.

And the universe began intercepting an enemy four points away from a full accounting of our players but 1500M.

Just flew the first point of physical occupation ran out.

This change is since I play WARFRAME this game feeling the worst time

Throughout all of this is to use GOOGLE translation does not know can not properly convey what I mean

I have just played Uranus , Again !

It is a death zone.

I understand what 'Resice' means.  The day before i could just about hold my own, but yesterday and today the entire team was trashed!  I used 4 Pushes and used nearly all my energy of 510 ! and was using Energy restores like water.  That consumption rate is crazy with the number of enemies thrown against you (and that is using a power reduction mod).  Are we not supposed to be using the Odanata to get components for the Elytron?? 

I feel that sometimes DE does a knee jerk reaction, sees the mission needs a nerf ,chooses a random number and then see how many players moan and groan about it instead of test playing it out 

On the concept of the enemy having the 4 points is at first weird after the towers being Neutral for so many games but it is ok as their %score does increase until you start to capture and they capture them back.

The first is the interception of modifiers.

He caused the whole point of the beginning of the four occupied the enemy.

It may be able to rely on force to suppress the common ground.

But in the universe interception.

But there is a start distance punctuation 1500M

Another energy cosmic war ARCHWING changes

When the enemy villains continuous light boat throwing missiles for me.

I know that we must put the two skills to dodge missiles.

But once 50 to consume energy,

but he is 0 consumed continuously throw missiles against us.

This is also with relatively low clever to make up. but if there tried to play DE Uranus interception ??

A full-screen missiles fly back to me over

And the enemy is infinite.

Why not be able to limit the number of such enemies do not have to.

Why should all go into the enemy of all four points. Limit the number of MOD fall.

And two Warframe

"Just let interception unlimited number of enemies will not solve all of it"

Does not require the skills of many WARFRAME pain funerary objects with the players together in the reputation system

Today, this change is not only to change the VIVER die the death of the universe changed

My English is not good that are used throughout GOOGLE translation.

If you can understand the content,

I believe I probably would know that this error correction DE

Not NERF WARFRAME skills MOD number beginning four points were all occupied enemy.

But let intercept enemy have fixed the blame rather than unlimited

Let's see...

First is the change to Interception.

All four points are now captured at the beginning (By the enemy I assume?)

You might be able to capture them with a lot of effort,

except that in the Archwing Interceptions, the closest point is 1500m away.

Next is the Archwing changes.

The enemies just constantly bombard you with missiles.

I know that the second skill is there to help with evading missiles,

but it costs 50 energy to use,

and the enemies don't need to use any energy, they just keep firing their missiles.

(Honestly, I'm not sure, but he asks if DE even plays Uranus interception)

Missiles just fill the entire screen

The enemies never stop coming

Why not put a cap on the number of enemies out at once?

When you're forced to split up to the four points, why limit the mod drops?

and two warframe (?)

(I can't tell much from here, but I've gotten most of it).

So it looks like you don't like this update because of the Archwing and Space Interception mission changes, yes?

Edit: might as well throw in my two cents:  While I haven't played since the update, I personally don't care much for Archwing missions yet, as there just isn't much there for me to be amazed at, but if these kinds of things happened in a different game (constant missile attacks and no real way to avoid them, even with skill) then I'd probably be upset too.

Edited by Undead_Zeratul

This is the first post i find where someone realized that they drasticly increased energy consumption of Arcwing abilities with the last hotfix without really mentioning it in the changelist.

Changelist says that using AW abilities now gives affinity like normal WF abilities do, and if i havent overseen something it only says that the affinity gain was set to 25/50/75/100 for the abillities but no were that they also increased the costs.

Before 15.2.0 all odonata abilities cost 25 energy to use not they cost 25/50/75/100

While i like the stop of spamming just 4 and thought the low energycost was a bug anyways i do think that especially the cost for 2 and 3 are a bit high for their use especially due to the low energy gain (mostly cause its way harder to pick energy orbs in space as on ground)

I think energy costs should change to 25/25/50/75  and changing Repel so that its damage gets reduced but repeatly applied over its duration (changing it from a burst to a DPS repell)

undead zeratul : might as well throw in my two cents:  While I haven't played since the update, I personally don't care much for Archwing missions yet, as there just isn't much there for me to be amazed at, but if these kinds of things happened in a different game (constant missile attacks and no real way to avoid them, even with skill) then I'd probably be upset too.

Actually you can avoid missles (dodge em / shoot em down with your gun / use flare or vent) the problem is more the number of missles and that there is no lockon warning / direction warning built in (yet) and while flares are great against missles they cost to much for their short duration  and the low energygain in space so you're kinda unable to use anything else unless you spam energy restores like a crazy newrich.

Edited by DianaHuntress