The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Union Angels (New Clan)

Inkv3_Gaming

Union Angles has been founded and is on it's way to being built from the ground up, but to make this a soon-to-be prosperous clan! We need Tenno of all kind to step up and spread there wings in helping this clan grow. I have started the foundation, I will be the root and the trunk of this magnificent tree, and this tree will soon change from "me" to "our"! For it is you that will help this tree grow! You will be that Tenno that will latch onto this tree and become part of it! Stretching your arms out till they become wings! You will then sore to the skies above and show every Tenno you come across and say with a proud voice. "I helped grow this tree that helped me spread my wings!" So......my question to you my fellow Tenno, are you ready to help this tree grow, and help your fellow Tenno spread there wing's when they join the ranks of the Union Angels!?!

Send a request to the clan via in-game, and I will get to reviewing your queue shortly.

A TeamSpeak server is not yet up and ready, but will be required in the near future. Please make sure to have a functioning mic.

Qualafications are as follows: Must be +15 years of age, must be mature (If drama is started within my clan, you will be kicked without warning, your an adult deal with your fellow Tenno in a mature way please.) Must be willing to help your fellow Tenno clanmates. (Reason: Some people aren't that good at this game, so if you have time to run off and do solo grind's, then you have the time to help a fello Tenno out.)

Edited by ShadedFang