The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revelations Of Darkness | Ghost Clan: 3 Members | Open To Join.

(PSN)RazielsDarkness

Hi, my name is Raziel. I am the one of two leaders of a ghost clan that is called Revelations of Darkness.

Right now we only have 3 members because we created a clan to get the weapons research. But now I am allowing some people to join us if they wish.

We don't have all the research but we have a decent amount. We just steadily research when we want really. The clan wont be really strict, we are just mainly a chill clan, a clan that has a few folks get together to play some Warframe every once in a while. If more and more people do wish to join, we will expand to a higher tier clan, so if you are not invited to the clan, just hang in there and we will get some space for you to join.

I will say this, if people start being rude to each other, then you will most likely get a warning. Continue with this and it will result in a kick from the clan. We want a clan that respects each other and has a good laugh with each other.

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread and considering joining our clan!

If you wish to join, leave a post here, message me directly on here or send a message to my PSN ID. I am on almost every day so I will see you message at some point.

PSN ID: RazielsDarkness