The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback] - Dendra Armor Set (Corpus Shield Armor)

ZorionKnight

Hello DE,

Warframe is Awesome. SORRY IF IM IN THE WRONG FORUM - To have a FEEDBACK on Armor sets!!!

Third person perspective, able to see your person is great, even greater when costumized to one's liking. Colors do give a sense of individuality amongs other Tenno. I especially love adding additional cosmetic armors to the 'Frames. My FAV's are the Edo Armor (That Japanese, oriental style) and the Dendra Armor ( Futuristic shield armoring). YET...The Dendra could use a make-over.

j09eW0w.jpg
The left shoulder of Volt this is the Shield armor piece...THAT'S WAY TOO SMALL

But I made a simple piece that might look great for the new look of the armor piece...

cjp1ORW.jpg

Now...The new armor piece should cover most of the shoulder, instead of being a tiny screen on the shoulder.

THIS IS MY 1ST FORUM POST THAT HAS PICTURES ON IT !!!

Tenno, What do you think?

Edited by ZorionKnight

Hello DE,

Warframe is Awesome. SORRY IF IM IN THE WRONG FORUM - To have a FEEDBACK on Armor sets!!!

Third person perspective, able to see your person is great, even greater when costumized to one's liking. Colors do give a sense of individuality amongs other Tenno. I especially love adding additional cosmetic armors to the 'Frames. My FAV's are the Edo Armor (That Japanese, oriental style) and the Dendra Armor ( Futuristic shield armoring). YET...The Dendra could use a make-over.

j09eW0w.jpg

The left shoulder of Volt this is the Shield armor piece...THAT'S WAY TOO SMALL

But I made a simple piece that might look great for the new look of the armor piece...

cjp1ORW.jpg

Now...The new armor piece should cover most of the shoulder, instead of being a tiny screen on the shoulder.

THIS IS MY 1ST FORUM POST THAT HAS PICTURES ON IT !!!

Tenno, What do you think?

Wow that is cool how much work you put into showing your design, people like you make me happy I play Warframe. I hope DE sees this and possibly gives your idea a chance.

Wow that is cool how much work you put into showing your design, people like you make me happy I play Warframe. I hope DE sees this and possibly gives your idea a chance.

Thank you !! The Edo and Dendra armor, are my fav's. Dendra, did need a make-over especially the small shield on the shoulder, That was Bothering me so much... It took me a while to draw up a good, yet simple shape just to fit the Corpus design. I just hope DE sees this and change the look of the Dendra Armor. And YES I have the Dendra Armor, Its actually cool to see it glow in darker areas. THANK YOU AGAIN :D

• 1 month later...