Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Run-Through Fix

EddieV2

It's frustrating when you get certain people sometimes that just want to run-through the mission instead of actually killing what they see. It makes the game unentertaining. My suggestion to fix this is to have a teamwork proximity XP reward at certain time intervals (in seconds). If there is another teammate in the vicinity of you, reward those people with a certain amount of XP every few seconds. For the people that are out of this proximity, they don't get a bonus.

What does everyone think?

Edit: So this is not abused, if people are within a certain area in the game/map for a prolonged period of time, they would not receive any points; a large area or medium size area would be best.

Edited by EddieV2

XP is already only shared with other people who are near you when you gain it. So rushers that are out of range are not getting any of the XP you're getting for killing stuff, hacking, etc.

Also that would kind of be abusable, have a group just sit in a mission all day, gaining XP while afk.

XP is already only shared with other people who are near you when you gain it. So rushers that are out of range are not getting any of the XP you're getting for killing stuff, hacking, etc.

Also that would kind of be abusable, have a group just sit in a mission all day, gaining XP while afk.

I forgot to put my idea for that in the original post. I edited the post and put my solution for that.