Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cool Ideas Other Things That Seem Cool.

(XBOX)Lion Harbinger

Alright I have been looking at the forums for about a week now and I see a Rhino load of cool things Like Typhus and Dragon and even Arma the Dark Knight( Looks like if Bane put on the bat suit) but I have also seen many people just at the first chance to beef up or shoot down the ideas. Its great to see everyones Ideas being liked and poeple haveing a Open mind but I just wanted to ask as a whole, what else do you think would be cool to have in warframe. Me personally all three are cool( tho I wsh for a bit more female frames too cant kick out the ladys they can hurt too) but like I think Ordis needs to have like a little ciber buddy that fights with him or he gets jealous and he makes you go to planets that have tough stuff to fight but the rewards are really nice. Or like Lotus finds a Corpus devise that allows you to talk to your Kubrow and depending on its breeed and male or female its a completely different pet. But thats my ideas so far. But please all who pass this write somehing down thats not in a forum already, let your creative sides run free like Wildfire. Maybe new ideas for skins for guns like one that makes the gun make sounds or just goofy stuff or we could see sex changes for our already exsiting frames like a I would love to play a female Rhino or a male Mag. But please write down something fun and crazy please.

Choice of time of day... lots of cool maps that I go to play on and get random super bright mode or super dark mode. Not just Earth, either. Sometimes the Corpus base set is super bright and sometimes the new ice set is really, really dark. Seems like space ninjas with personal spacecraft should be able to pick what time they attack. Maybe even have things change like at night there are more drones because most crew are asleep.

Bayonets. Something for my weapon, borderlands style, where quick melee is replaced by striking with the bayonet and you get a damage boost.

Shield + pistol. Aiming also raises the shield and counts as melee block but is really cheap on stamina. You slow down to a walking pace and can't reload unless you let the shield down.

Choice of time of day... lots of cool maps that I go to play on and get random super bright mode or super dark mode. Not just Earth, either. Sometimes the Corpus base set is super bright and sometimes the new ice set is really, really dark. Seems like space ninjas with personal spacecraft should be able to pick what time they attack. Maybe even have things change like at night there are more drones because most crew are asleep.

I like that, gives a new level to really being a ninja too. or like doing a night run if you get caught you would have to fight way more eneimes so it even gives you a reson to play stealth instead of load or makes it so you have to be quick when it comes to stopping the few guards headed to the alarms. 

Edited by (XB1)Lion Harbinger