The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draconic Tyrants Is Recruiting!

Gloonkey

Draconic Tyrants is a small ghost clan with only about 6 members at the moment. Myself (Rank 10) A rank 15, who has been extremely helpful in establishing and building the Dojo, a rank 8, and 2 rank 4's. We are a clan devoted to keeping the fight going, and we follow a code of 9 creeds. 8 of the creeds are based off Bushido's Code, with the ninth creed being that you need to be able to speak coherent English. We have a Chem Lab and Bio Lab at the moment, and we have only just started research in it, but we are growing at a rapid pace. If you wish to join, make a reply in this thread and I will add and invite you ingame. I look forward to meeting you.

well i`m in a clan right now,and i dont really like how they treath me there,but if you can help me with what i need (in first place is fun),i can help you somehow with ur clan.The most i need on a clan is not its dojo is how it treaths the people and how people interact between them.But most important is to respect people and help them.If u say the truth about that bushido code,i`m glad to help.

hey there. I read your intro about your clan. I'v been really interested it. I'm rank 7 now and always play alone, for me the most important within a clan is have fun together and respect each other. I'm online actively. my IGN is lrRIGO 

PS: I can speak English and make sense, but not good like local :P