Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fan Fiction] Drahk / Drahk Master Codex Entry Lore

KogSothoth

Drahks and Drahk Masters are, IMO, really damn awesome. I mean, look at those tusks! Look at those giant left arms! So awesome.

But… we really don’t know much about them. I mean, let’s look at Drahks for instance: How they hek do they look like they do? The codex says they are Kubrows domesticated by Grineer, but how exactly does that give them dermal plates and giant tusks? And then look at Drahk Masters: How are they so awesome?

As someone who fell in love with the Drahks and their Masters since I saw the line in Update 15’s list, announcing their addition to the game, I wanted to find out more; so what better way to do that than to make it all up in my head as delusions.

Originally I was going to make a short comic involving a series of events I thought up, but upon realizing I can’t draw for S#&$ I decided to try writing it out. That small series of events quickly grew to something much bigger, ending up as a half-codex entry half-fan-fiction story of the (made-up) origins of the Drahk Masters and their Drahks, of Tyl Regor’s involvement with them, of some lore on a (made-up) creature used by the Grineer, of a (made-up) event occurring on Ceres involving a Drahk Master by the name of Serr Vora, and of an overall package that (hopefully) may put Drahk Masters and their Drahks in a better light.

Without further ado, here is the story:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Ah8I8mSu3TlVbGbG8NZQagHsJ_WmyUj5IAYBerFyKY/edit?usp=sharing

Recently I’ve been playing as Nyx a lot just so I can Mind Control Drahk Masters and have them spawn armies of Drahks to fight alongside me… here’s hoping a Syndicate one day gets Drahk Master Spectres to sell, ‘cause holy RNGesus that would be awesome.

Hopefully you enjoyed the story! I’d love any feedback, and feel free to share it with whoever!

Thanks for reading!

Edited by KogSothoth

I think that tucks and lack of fur could be a recessive trait in all kubrows. If we apply some real life logic to it that is..

maybe there arent enough natural threats for Kubrows to expend the extra energy to grow out tucks or to exchange their fur for something more protective  (as fur can be very good insulation to keep in cool air when it gets hot.)

of course if you breed out the recessive traits, then you can just make clones with those traits and train them

but that is just my 2 cent