Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Never Felt More Rude, Or More Accomplished.

VinceBlood

So, Blind Rage is recomended? I'm using Intensify and Transitent Fortitude.

Completely forgot to reply to this!

I haven't had a chance to get my hands on Transient Fortitude, but considering the way it works I'd say that's MUCH better than Blind Rage.  Less duration will benefit Limbo in a few ways, giving accidentally-banished allies less time in the Rift and being able to close up Cataclysm that much faster.  While it won't do much for Rift Walk, it WILL increase the power of Rift Surge even if it does reduce the duration.  Maybe I need to shell out some Plat today...

Completely forgot to reply to this!

I haven't had a chance to get my hands on Transient Fortitude, but considering the way it works I'd say that's MUCH better than Blind Rage.  Less duration will benefit Limbo in a few ways, giving accidentally-banished allies less time in the Rift and being able to close up Cataclysm that much faster.  While it won't do much for Rift Walk, it WILL increase the power of Rift Surge even if it does reduce the duration.  Maybe I need to shell out some Plat today...

Just FYI, you can recast banish on any target to un-banish it.

Cannot work for certain maps like Cerberus or generally Corpus outdoor maps.

In general it is accepted by team mates that in Cerberus, you guys will be normally at least 50 meters to 100 meters away from each other due to how far the points are from each other.

That would be a problem, but I was thinking on building it off affinity share distance. Say, 1.5 to 2 times the affinity share distance from *all* other team members would be cause for allowing a vote kick to be started. Not automatic, but just allowing those who wished to start it to start it.

Vote kick isn't *really* something I feel is needed in Warframe, but if it gets implemented, I'd like to see it done sensibly.

Edited by SolarDwagon