Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp

Feminator

Hello,

I know PVP gets downvoted a lot but listen. When I showed this game to my friends the first thing they asked is if it had

PVP then once I told them it didn't they said the game sucks. Sometimes at Extraction I see people hacking and slashing  

at each other which makes me think of PVP. Lastly, when I play with my friend we always race and have contests on who 

can kill the most enemies, it always made us think, okay

what would happen if there was PVP. This is the story and here is the idea.

I have a plan for PVP:

Either a capture the flag just like capture missions but against other players but abilities work on the players and each

time they get killed they respawn and people get points for killing with in the end gives more money.

or

Deathmatch in the Dojo room where abilities also affect each player like if a Frost Warframe uses Freeze the other

player is frozen and Ult abilities do a lot of damage but dont kill. Energy is gained through successful hits or getting hit.

Thanks for looking at my idea! Feel free to comment!

directly from the FAQ that obviously none of you read:

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)
There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.