Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Questions To Ask

Alvaldi

Question

Hey guys, so with the recent update, I've spent credits on a lot of stuffs. And with it, some questions too. so if you guys are able to help me out, it'll be much appreciated, so here we go:

1) I crafted a Wyrm recently, and notice it dies rather quickly. What will be a good way begin training these awesome lil guys? and also, if they die during a mission, do they still get any exp at the end of the mission?

2) Regarding Nyx's Chaos ability, when enemies kill each other, does the squad get any WEAPON exp? My friends and I do not own any Nyx yet so we don't really know

3) And lastly, i've been planning to get a Volt, but i'm not quite sure what's are his strong points or his role in a squad. so anyone mind explaining? 

Thanks in advance guys

3 answers to this question

1) i only really notice them leveling and getting xp when they are alive after a kill or what not. takes a really long time to get them to 30 so i doubt they get end mission xp/bonus xp

2) Nyx doesn't get credit when chaosed enemies kill each other. you have to put the final blow on them.

3) Being able to block bullets and give that extra Electric charge with his shield. and doing some pretty nice Single target dps. Overcharge can really clear a room if you are near a TON of electronics. So all in all hes a good Damage dealer. and he can also "speed" around pretty good with Speed3 Cont 30%

I am unable to help with the first two as I don't own a sentinel and haven't played as Nyx, but I do own a level 30 volt.

He is fast and has great ranged/support abilities.  

The obvious is his ranged base attack, great for 1 offing an enemy and if upgraded you can stun mobs for a second or two.

Speed is very good if you fall behind your squad, or if you need to rush to a downed team mate

Shield rocks in boss fights and when pinned down for immediate cover, plus it does some kind of extra damage when you shoot through the shield.

Overload is like every other ultimate, very powerful against almost everything.

I have always struggled agains the infested with this character because he does not have any close quarters skills.

Hope that helps a bit, Volt is very fun to play as a ranged support warframe.