The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Arbiters - The Start Of Something Great

Vittoro

MY Fellow Tenno,

I have started a new clan after leaving a Moon Clan I was with for the past few years. I need dedicated members to get it on its feet.

I am mastery rank 7 player who has been playing for 3 years and recently decided to commit most extra time/game playing to Warframe.

I want this new clan to grow and prosper, and to meet players who wish the same. I love this game and the developers who work on it. I have fun when I play, I learn from and teach other players all the time. I consider myself a mid-range player with nowhere to go but up.

I am looking to accept anyone interested in the same. If you are seeking a clan and want to make it your own from the beginning, and grow it into something amazing then this is your chance.

This clan is an opportunity for players who want to work towards making it great, not something you join and everything is handed to you. Some find it fulfilling to create from the ground up. If you are looking for a clan with everything completed and researched then this not the right clan for you.

Add/Message me in game, reply here, or message me on the forum.

Thanks Tenno,

Good luck.

Vitt.

Edited by Vittoro

Hey if possible id like to join your clan. I sent you a friend request ingame so that i could ask you for an invite. 

Just added you, sorry for the delay. We'll try to get introduced when you're online! Thanks for the interest.