The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Liset Freezing Issues

Drewpk

Sent in a ticket two days ago.....no response so far, in light of staying hopeful I've decided to make a forum post about my issue trying to reach out and maybe seek some help from someone. 

Let me be clear about what this glitch is: on the liset, upon doing minute tasks AND changing my settings, the game will lock up and freeze for about 15-20 seconds...then unfreezes and you may continue about your business. 

Things that make this issue happen

-Changing warframe

-Changing configuration (from A to B or C)

-Changing weapons and weapon configurations

-Changing any equipment or regalia or sigils or colors on warframe/weapons

-Companions and companion configurations

-it does NOT happen with gear. Gear seems to be a computer saved cookie or something (more on this later)

-Taking from the foundry (not building, receiving)

-Changing any of my settings in the option menu

Also every time I reset my game my settings and gear get reset. So my headset dies on restart as well as having to reequip my energy and ammo restores...

[DE]Timothy (WARFRAME Support)

Jul 23 18:00

Hello Orbister,

We are so sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems while playing Warfame.

When the game is not running, try going to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and deleting all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files.

Please note that this would delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings. If you want to back up your key bindings, please copy the content in your EE.cfg file and paste it back after you deleting all those files.

Please let me know if it helps or if you need further assistance.

That solved it for me and many others who i have pasted this same answer as well, next time check the forums, usually someone has had the same problem and solved it already.

if you can't see because of the color select it so it turns in white letters with blue background.

Edited by Orbister

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue in Liset and during the game - deleting this folder will fix it temporarily but not for good - it will run fine for some hours and then it will start over again.

On the other side, my freezes are far from 10-20 secs, more like 1-2 in Liset and 0.5 during the game butr this did not happen prior to U15 (roughly) so I do not believe it something on our side but from the game - proof is that manipulating the folders, deleting something from there does affect the issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I forgot to subscribe to this thread so I did not se the question for the folder location.

The deletiion of the folders does not completely solve the issue, it does get way better though, the mini freezes in Liset do remain though, but if they are only for one sec it is, sad to say, they are "normal" in this relation, people did rwport freezes of up to 20 secs so I guess 1sec is bearable.

Edited by OldSnakeMGS4