Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipped Mods Still Not Displaying In The "all" Tab.

wertandrew

The equipped mods, after lots of different filter clicks and back and forth into the menus

disappear and in order to make a fusion you have to unequip them from the weapon/warframe. Fusing mods may make them disappear but I not 100% sure on that. Thanks

Are you looking in the general inventory mods screen? Equipped mods only show if you go to the mods screen from the weapon/'frame they're equipped on, I haven't had any disappear doing it that way. They may also be sorted on a different page if you have a bunch of mods, they show up in the same position in the list as they would if unequipped

Yes you are right. Equipped mods only show from when you press the mod button after you have accessed the weapon's modification area (where you put all the mods) and shows only the equipped mods for that weapon. However, I still think this is not useful as the general mod access screen has to have all equipped mods for all weapons instead of none and the individual weapon mod search to be the same as now. Thanks for clarifying that.

Edited by wertandrew