The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Flash Not Showing When Weapon Is Fired

(PSN)Helo1972

I had this problem when update 14.5 came out. When I would play the flash that comes out of the nozzle of the weapon would stop showing. When update 14.8 came out it would work fine for the most part. Now as soon as update 15 came out the same glitch started to happen. When I do solo missions maybe half way through the mission the flash that comes out of the nozzle of the weapon stop showing. The weapons that I'ved noticed so far are the Soma, Braton Prime, the Dera, the Lato and the Akzani. Please look into this glitch.

• 3 months later...

My mistake it's the muzzle flash that comes out of the barrel that doesn't show. It happens with weapons like the Soma Prime, Braton Prime, Akzani, Hind, Sybaris, Karak, Grinlok and the Akfuris, just to name a few. It happens when I do solo missions or if I host a mission. It doesn't happen right away but it happens quite often about mid-mission or towards the end. Also it happens on all three platforms. I have posted on different forums but this glitch still hasn't been fixed.