Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buy Prime Accesories With Platinium

Kayco38

actually,i think even with that player seeing this would be cheapest because you dont have to buy every part just what you want so obviously it will be cheaper because if you only buy the sugatra and not the targon you wont pay as much as someone who did

player's seeing it's cheappest will be more willing to pay 

more player who pay =more money for DE 

it will be good for everyone if this happen

DE will make more profit (more players will buy because cheapest , so finnaly de finish to have more money with this. you know marketings things ,selling at a lesser price can be more profit sometime at the end if there's way more people who buy (this will actually happen if they do,im sure))

75% is rare enough to dont worry about that(something like 1 in a year,won't be a problem) ,50% dont happen very often too(something like 2 in 3 month), the last is 20 that wont affect enought to deal with this(happen like 5 in 3 month)

with like 50% more selling if this happen only 10-20% will be discounted plat's so still worth

players will be happy to get what they want

Well, there is another thing here: There are maximum number of prime access needed.

Anyhow the max sell they could get is the number of accounts on DE.

And let's reconsider the discount. Most people buy plats only at 75% discount can considering this,

When you can buy prime access with plat,, you are expecting income some where around 25% of max.(Assuming everyone want one)

I did not make the research but I'm very confident that DE sells more prime access than 25% of total accounts.

I think Prime Access should be a club.  With a purchase of the Access, you get further discounts for the game for the year on future Access accessories.  Forking out $50 every couple of months is really expensive and would likely make the audience to less likely purchase another access.  It'll also would be keep a better revenue stream than the current model.

Initial Purchase: $50

Discount on next: $20 with a 30 day boost

Perks:  Ability to purchase previous Access accessories at discounted price. 

Sorry to say guys but DE basically said that the prime accessories will never be available to purchase in game, only through prime accesses.

Will the Exclusive items be available in-game after a new pack is available?
No. The Exclusive items in Prime Access are Exclusive to the Prime Access Program. You may see them rotated within the Program but they will not be made available in-game

https://warframe.com/prime-access-faq

Edited by NovusNova

People buying Prime Accessories from Prime Access could have Prime Icons Profile even if just one. Moreover I suggest players has been taken one pack Founder and/or Prime Access can buy items from PA with platiniums. For example Misa Sandyana prime price will be of 500p etc and these items will be untradeable. If people want only prime items they must have took one PA, whatever doesn't matter. DE could sell several PA, thoughts? Sry for my bad English :s

I'd really like to see, at the least, non-prime versions of the exclusives (that includes that one prime sugutra with the same name as a regular sugutra. That stuff's way too different to be considered the same thing) 

The "only with bought plat rather than traded plat is completely" is completely without merit. You could easily set the prices of these prime items anywhere between fifty plat and two thousand plat. Have you seen the trading channel? It's hell. I'd rather have a week of work than an hour of that.  There are usualy four items per exclusives pack, so each item would be between 5 and 15 dollars of plat (we all know you only buy plat at 50% off or more) 

The whole "well we supported DE" is too redundant. Buying plat is supporting DE. Trading plat is supporting other people buying plat and therefore supporting DE. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed maliciousness