Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me?

Fijasrules

I decided to try soloing some defense missions today with the new update to try it out and what i realized when i was playing in Saturn that the grineer couldn't make up their minds if they wanted to attack or not. They seemed to hang back and not come in a rush like i wanted. The waves took much longer and after 15 waves i had had to go out of the main room and go into one of the side room 10 times to go get grineer who didn't want to attack. I dont know if this is a new problem or not but it is very annoying.

Also when deciding what to do with my Dual Flame Swords with mods i realized that the electrical attack mod is +5% and scales by that amount and considering the fire and ice mods for melee are both  +15% scale by that much i feel like that is a rip off for those wanting to use all of the elemental damages when the physical damage of +7% per upgrade of pressure point is higher than that of shocking touch.

A third thing that i noticed is that when the grineer are firing from cover sometimes they are able to magically shoot through rocks and walls and other things by what seems like putting their gun through the rock/wall/whatever. This seems to happen a lot on corners and i just wanted to see if anyone else if seeing that happen.