Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Delete This Thread Please)

Paul_Pianoff

IGN: steynedhearts

Steam Name:香織

Timezone, Available At: PDT-8, 11AM-12AM(Midnight)

Playing Warframe Since / For: On and off since the start of open beta, idk the exact date ;-;

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis: I don't feel important enough in bigger clans like the moon clan I was in previously, and I am looking for a group of people to play the game with outside of my 1 or 2 friends that play.

IGN: steynedhearts

Steam Name:香織

Timezone, Available At: PDT-8, 11AM-12AM(Midnight)

Playing Warframe Since / For: On and off since the start of open beta, idk the exact date ;-;

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis: I don't feel important enough in bigger clans like the moon clan I was in previously, and I am looking for a group of people to play the game with outside of my 1 or 2 friends that play.

Will send an invite as soon as possible!

In-Game Name: gallowsRenegade

(Optional) Steam Name: crypticmist48/ gallowsRenegade

Timezone, Available At: pacific Standard/ on and off throughout that day, but usually on in the evenings and night

Playing Warframe Since / For: I started at about 8-??-14. don't remember, but I've played for about a month. 

Why I Want To Join Equo VisReceiving help for missions, getting some clan only weapons, being apart of a friendly community, and helping my clan mates with the above.

In-Game Name: gallowsRenegade

(Optional) Steam Name: crypticmist48/ gallowsRenegade

Timezone, Available At: pacific Standard/ on and off throughout that day, but usually on in the evenings and night

Playing Warframe Since / For: I started at about 8-??-14. don't remember, but I've played for about a month. 

Why I Want To Join Equo VisReceiving help for missions, getting some clan only weapons, being apart of a friendly community, and helping my clan mates with the above.

Me and my brother would like to join

IGN: NeviusX

Timezone: CET - GMT+1

Playing since 15 November 2014

Why wanna join? 'Cause we have cookies! 

Same data for my brother except for IGN that is Retzius

Thanks ^_^

Invites will be sent out to the three of you tomorrow! Welcome! :)

How many members you guys currently have and how active are you guys?

I've added an FAQ to the original post that answers your questions. Silly how I haven't done it before.

In-Game Name: Asperior

Timezone, Available At: GMT -6, really depends on the day cuz my class schedule differs, but can expect 5-12pm

Playing Warframe Since / For: currently have logged about 70 hours over the past 7 days or so, pretty new to the game

Why I Want To Join Equo VisBecause I'm sad and alone, and your clan sounds like fun! I want to help you grow and expand. Seriously though, I really don't want to party in public, and particularly can't really progress through planets alone.

In-Game Name: Vinatager

Timezone, Available At: GMT +1

Playing Warframe Since / For: I'm still new to this game hv been playing for about a week

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis: I'm new and lonely wanna join a active clan. Actually i need help with those missions it's so hard for newbie like me;(

In-Game Name: Gungblelot

Timezone, Available At: GMT+8, After class maybe 4PM- 11PM

Playing Warframe Since / For: Currently played for 11 hours, I started playing warframe a week ago

Why I Want To Join Equo VisBecause I'm sad and alone, and your clan sounds like fun! I want to help you grow and expand. These are really true story :| Dont worry I will help as much as I can !

In-Game Name: SfcSpadez

Steam Name: Luxiliary

Timezone, Available At: GMT+8, I'm ultra active most of the time cause I do homeschool. :C

Playing Warframe Since / For: Currently played for 567 hours, I started playing warframe since U10.

Why I Want To Join Equo VisBecause I'm sad and alone. (I'm the only 1 who's online in my current inactive mountain clan)

Edited by SfcSpadez

In-Game Name: Calisin

Steam Name: Kali (though Warframe's not linked to steam)

Timezone, Available At: GMT; usually evenings.

Playing Warframe Since / For: Not sure; Since Excalibur prime was in the founders pack?

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis: So alone...srslsy, just want people to play with.

In-Game Name: x7614

(Optional) Steam Name: x7614

Timezone, Available At: GMT+8 , Mostly at night

Playing Warframe Since / For: Started playing during u10

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis:  I have no one to talk to :<

In Game name - Sadotahl

Steam Name - Sado

Timezone, Available At - PST. I'm on 3 or more times a week.

Playing Warframe Since / For - The best answer I can give is before Vauban was released. Steam says I've played for 432 hours.

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis - I am just looking for a group of people to play this game with. The clan I was in (ManaPool) was abandoned by the Warlords due to their personal lives taking priority. Everyone else just went their seperate ways.

In-Game Name: Feenz

(Optional) Steam Name: Feener

Timezone, Available At: (UTC-07:00) usualy play for 4-5 hours on weekdays, longer on weekends

Playing Warframe Since / For: From Launch Till Oberon patch, Recently came back 

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis: My old clan has died.

In-Game Name: Oomatu

(Optional) Steam Name:

Timezone, Available At: Central Standard Time- play 1-4 hrs almost every day

Playing Warframe Since / For: Dark Sectors Update/ Mad Cephalon

Why I Want To Join Equo Vis: My clan never took off, and I am looking for a "fine-looking" clan  :P

In game name : MegaThrust

Timezone, Available at, : UTC/GMT -8, I play several times a week on night and usually on long sessions every time. 

Playing Warframe Since: I just started this game a week ago, played for 70hours

Why I want to join Equo Vis: I think being in a clan will be fun, and I think it is a great clan. 

In game name : MegaThrust

Timezone, Available at, : UTC/GMT -8, I play several times a week on night and usually on long sessions every time. 

Playing Warframe Since: I just started this game a week ago, played for 70hours

Why I want to join Equo Vis: I think being in a clan will be fun, and I think it is a great clan. 

In-Game Name: Blaezen

(Optional) Steam Name: Blaezen

Timezone, Available At: GMT. Varies, but usually at night.

Playing Warframe Since / For: A week ago - 64 hours in.

Why I Want To Join Equo VisLooking for a friendly clan with infrastructure I can contribute to.

Sending invites! Welcome!

In-game name-OZONE99

Timezone- PCT

Playing Warframe since:The begining (open beta), and I always play alot on the weekends, never weekdays though (school)

I wanted to join the clan because I havent played in awhil and my old clan disbanded but would love to join a clan like this.

n-Game Name: silverice19

(Optional) Steam Name: Rollo

Timezone, Available At: Mountain time.Usually on weekends

Playing Warframe Since / For: I have been playing for about a year,but im not that good

Why I Want To Join Equo VisI have not have been in a clan with other people so i think this clan could be a nice start

Edited by silverice19