Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shields Mods and Swords

DeadlyShadow

I've been paying with Volt and I found a problem with the shield mods (dunno if happens with other warframes).

I have 250 shields without mods, I have a mod that should give me 140 shields more, after I applied this mod, the shield ammount should be 390, but I just get 290, only 40 shields more, where are the other 100???.

Also the fire mod is not displaying any particle effects in the Heat Sword (pretty ironic) and if you apply more of one elemental mod i.e fire + electricity, the sword only shows one effect, either fire or electricity, It should show both effects, right?

Edited by DeadlyShadow

Your math has issues.

For one thing, there is no shield mod that alone gives 140 shields. Highest in game right now is 50. If you actually do have a +140 shield mod I want to see a screenshot of it. It's most likely a bugged description.

As for the effects, they are very buggy. It has not ever shown more than one at the same time. I'm not sure if it ever will? Would be nice but I don't know the plans or how they would do it. Right now it randomly switches between them but I think it shows the one you put on first usually.

As for fire on heat sword, I havn't tested that myself yet.