Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Controller Bindings For Archwing Missions Aren't Working Correctly.

Weird_Stealth

HEADS UP FOR MODERATORS, THIS ISSUES IS BOTH PC AND XBOX ONE, PLEASE LEAVE IN PC SECTION THO

As pointed out above, the xbox controller control bindings aren't working correctly, and by that I mean this:

My control set up is this:

Link to screenshot of Xbox Controller layout/setup

The only difference between my Xbox controller layout for PC and Xbox One is the melee binding, context action, and a few other minor functions.

BUT, my main issue is that I have sprint bound to my left bumper, which works fine in other missions, but in arch wing missions, it's like the controls are rebound so crouch is in it's place, which on the PC is annoying because instead of using a controller, I have to use my mouse and keyboard, which is fine, I do just fine with that set up. But for Xbox One, it really takes all of the fun out of the game being unable to sprint. 

I also want to suggest that some of the control bindings from the Xbox One (And PS4 if they're similar), be applied to the PC version, like on the PC rolling is attached to "Hold to sprint", but Xbox One, it's attached to crouch instead. Which also throws me off, because going from one controller to another is hard enough, but throwing in that slight difference in what function actually causes roll really throws me for a loop.

[A little note for moderators, sorry for the all caps and bold at the top, but I did this because I've seen a PC related thread with a similar issue/title get moved to the Xbox One forums, which wasn't the best thing to do since PC players can't post in Xbox One forum boards, and if a PC player posts a thread about a PC version Xbox controller issue, it's kind of hard for that person to reply to questions and suggestions, if the thread is located in a section that he/her can't post in, and/or said suggestions are from an Xbox One player's view point.]

Edited by Weird_Stealth

Yeah I have a similar if not the same problem. I have sprint on my left bumper as well for normal play. But in AW missions it seems to only "roll" down. 

It seems that sprint and sprint/roll act differently depending on where they are bound on the controller in AW.

Sprint/roll on my left bumper does not accelerate in AW on the left bumper but will work on pushing left stick. 

• 5 weeks later...

This is still happening apparently? The left bumper on the 360 controller cannot be changed? A bit annoying as I use the left bumper to activate powers.

So with my current controller setup I cannot use archwing powers. I did go to the default controls but its very hard to use them after using my current setup for god knows how many hours.

I believe they fixed it, I'll have to type up my set up, I believe It took some fiddling to get it to work.

Edit: Here's what I got

Jump: A Button

Fire Weapon: Right Trigger

Aim Weapon: Left Trigger

Secondary Fire: Left Trigger

Reload: Not Bound

Toggle Crouch: Left Stick Press

Hold to Crouch: Not Bound

Sprint/Roll: Left Bumper

Sprint: Not Bound

Context Action: Right Bumper

Quick Melee: B Button