The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Lotus Lines, That Tie Different Missions Together?

Bibliothekar

I don't know about you, but I'd think it would be really nice to have new Lotus lines for the beginning and end of the different mission types, that tie them together. You already did it in the quests, I'd like to see it in the rest of the game, too.

E.g. you do a Sabotage and instead of just telling you "Destroy the reactor core", Lotus tells you that another group is trying to free a captive and you're here to assist them by destroying the main reactor.

Or instead of the usual "There's a prisoner here that is vital to our operations" at the beginning of a Rescue she says that she learned from interrogating captured enemies that one of her missing operatives is being held hostage here.

Same for the end of a mission, some line that might lead over to another mission at one of the neighbouring nodes, instead of just "Well done, now get out".

I agree, the lotus could use some new lines, although i would like to disable her permanently, at least the visual part, and maybe leave the voice alone, i like my screen as clean and free as possible, i think i would keep the lines yea, but not the image.